I'm sure you have. And now you're gonna hear it again. From the 'Six Pack' 7", available on the 'First Four Years' CD from SST.
2. THE BUZZCOCKS - 'What Do I Get?' - United Artists 7" - UK - 1978
Third 7" (or the second without Howard Devoto). Video here.
3. THE RIVVITS - 'Alright On The Night' - Alien 7" - UK - 1978
This was the C-side of 'Saturday Night At The Dance'. Huh? Well, it was on a free 6-inch flexi-disc, y'see. There were gimmicks abound in 1978.
4. THE DICKS - 'Nobody Asked Me' - R Radical 7" - USA - 1984
From their 'Peace' 3-song 7". This is from their second 'San Francisco' phase.
5. BLACK FLAG - 'American Waste' - SST 7" - USA - 1981
Another from the 'Six Pack' 7". Classic Target video here.
6. THE BUZZCOCKS - 'I Don't Mind' - United Artists 7" - UK - 1978
Their fourth 7". 'I used to bet that you didn't care, but gambling never got me anywhere'. Top Of The Pops performance here.
7. GIRLS AT OUR BEST - 'It's Fashion' - Record 7" - UK - 1980
Second single (double A-side with 'Politics'). They were originally called The Butterflies, y'know, and weren't even a live band at this point.
8. THE QUEERS - 'At The Mall' - Doheny 7" - USA - 1984
From the 'Kicked Out Of The Webelos' 7-song E.P.
9. BLACK FLAG - 'Six Pack' - SST 7" - USA - 1981
Title track from the 'Six Pack' 7". Much better than the 'Damaged' version. Here it is live with Rollins on vocals.
10. THE BUZZCOCKS - 'Love You More' - United Artists 7" - UK - 1978
Fifth single. Top Of The Pops performance here. Pete Shelley's shirts were an experience.
11. THE DICKS - 'I Hope You Get Drafted' - R Radical 7" - USA - 1984
Another from the 'Peace' E.P.
12. BLACK FLAG - 'Louie Louie' - Posh Boy 7" - USA - 1981
The definitive version of Richard Berry's '50s classic, with Dez Cadena changing the lyrics: 'You know the pain that's in my heart, it just shows I'm not very smart, who needs love when you've got a gun, who needs love to have any fun?'
13. THE BUZZCOCKS - 'Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't've)' - United Artists 7" - UK - 1978
Sixth single. Top Of The Pops performance here.
14. THE RIVVITS - 'Girl Next Door' - Alien 7" - UK - 1978
B-side of 'Saturday Night At The Dance'. And just a little bit pervy.
15. THE MERTON PARKAS - 'Flat 19' - Well Suspect 7" - UK - 1983
5th and final single. Shame, cos it was one of their better efforts.
16. BLACK FLAG - 'I've Got To Run' - SST 7" - USA - 1982
From the 'TV Party' 3-track 7", much overlooked as it doesn't appear to be on any CD release.
17. THE BUZZCOCKS - 'Promises' - United Artists 7" - UK - 1978
7th single. Cheapo official video here.
18. GIRLS AT OUT BEST - 'Fast Boyfriends' - Happy Birthday 7" - UK - 1981
4th single. Everything you wanted to know about romance.
19. THE DICKS - 'No Fuckin' War' - R Radical 7" - USA - 1984
The most quoted song from the 'Peace' E.P.
20. BLACK FLAG - 'My Rules' - SST 7" - USA - 1982
Another from the 'TV Party' 7".
21. THE BUZZCOCKS - 'Harmony In My Head' - United Artists 7" - UK - 1979
Having released 6 singles and 2 albums in 1978, all great, the lads headed into 1979 with their 9th single and Steve Diggle on lead vocal duties. TOTP performance here.
22. THE QUEERS - 'I'm Useless' - Doheny 7" - USA - 1984
Another from the 'Kicked Out Of The Webelos' E.P.
23. THE BUZZCOCKS - 'Why She's A Girl From The Chainstore' - United Artists 7" - UK - 1980
This 7" was coupled with the inferior 'Are Everything'. Promo video here.
24. BLACK FLAG - 'TV Party' - SST 7" - USA - 1982
Title track from the 'TV Party' 7". It was quite a thing to hear Black Flag doing such a frivolous song back in the day. And there was a video!
25. CRASS - 'Bloody Revolutions' - Crass 7" - UK - 1980
And finally, this, which was coupled with 'Persons Unknown' by the Poison Girls. 'Bloody Revolutions, however, was much more epic. 'Where Zyklon B succeeded, North Sea Gas will fail'.
Get it here